Climate of Waimihia Forest, New Zealand Average Weather
- Waimihia Forest, new-zealand, 38°47'S, 176°15'E, 743 m (2438 ft)
- Waimihia Forest has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Waimihia Forest is close to the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 9.4 degrees Celsius (48.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1663.4 mm (65.5 in).
- If Waimihia Forest were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: